Maritime Resident Doctors Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Members
Maritime Resident Doctors is continuing to monitor the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and update our members, as required. Below are some informative links that you may find helpful. For all up-to-date information, as well as information that cannot be housed on a public-facing website, pleased check your email.
- As a good first step, CLICK HERE to visit the Dalhousie Coronavirus page, with all of the most recent updates. ALSO, CLICK HERE to visit the Faculty of Medicine Coronavirus page for all the updates directly related to the Faculty of Medicine.
- Here are some resources that are available during the COVID crisis, that residents may wish to take advantage of:
- As a resident you will fall under the Dalhousie Postgraduate Medicine policy. CLICK HERE to view the policy
- As your employer, information from NSHA will continue to be have important updates. CLICK HERE to visit their public-facing physician website, which will continue to be updated with the most pertinent information throughout the situation.
- Travel restrictions continue to change quickly during the pandemic. Below we have included some recent updates, but you should check in with your program or MedEd for most recent updates. See the documents below:
- Our EFAP has made some resources available related to the COVID-19 crisis. Here are a couple of complimentary webinars:
- The Canadian Psychologists Association website has resources for healthcare workers during COVID, CLICK HERE to check it out.
- The Canadian Medical Association has launched its Physician Wellness Hub recently. CLICK HERE to check it out here.
- Facility policies that could impact residents:
- Maritime Resident Doctors events impacted by COVID-19:
- We have partnered with Evolve Fitness to grant residents access to online fitness offerings. Email Leanne@mardocs.ca to request access to this resource.